One of the best preserved monuments of the island is the church of Fotodoti Christ in Chora (behind the High School).
It is the third church belonged to the monastery Chozoviotissa and dedicated to Agios Antonios. Around the monastery there are complex cells and storerooms masterfully built by an anonymous builder. Inside the church there are magnificent paintings, an image which dates from 1629 and a marble slab of two headed eagle on the floor.
The monastery celebrates on Αugust 6 every year with a service that begins here and ends at Loza.